Prof Virender Mohan gold medal for residents(Conventional radiology)
- Theme: Conventional Skeletal Radiology.
- Papers on conventional skeletal radiology correlatingwith cross sectional imaging shall also be accepted.
- Paper may be submitted till 30th July 2019.
- Presenting author can be Postgraduate resident orsenior resident in radiology (Certificate from the Head of Department/Guide on official letterhead.
- Paper shall be accepted from registered student delegates only.
- No changes in authorship or contents shall be allowed after final submission.
- Three best papers shall be selected for oral presentation. Acceptance shall be notified after 30th July 2020 in the website.
- The decisions and selection of papers for oral presentation made by the scientific committee shall be final.
- Paper should include sections on
- - Title, author list and institution details should be typed on top of the abstract content.
- - Objectives,
- - Materials and methods,
- - Observations
- - Conclusion
Guidelines for Paper Presentation
(For all delegates)
- A structured abstract is required for presentation and should be organized into the following sections:
- Title, Author list and Institution (Maximum of 6 authors including the presenting author who contributed directly to the work. Full address of the institution must be provided).
- Materials and Methods
- Word Limit: 250 (excluding the details of authors, institutions and the title of the abstract).
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- In general, original research, important new observations,case series, and other presentations that represent substantial work with demonstrable results are appropriate for scientific presentations. Please ensure that your abstract is properly structured with correct spellings and grammar.
- Submissions that are not in the prescribed format will not be entertained.
- No changes in the abstract contents and the authorship will be allowed after the final submission.
- If you wish to withdraw your abstract after final date, you must inform by e-mail.
- The acceptance of abstract will be informed by mail individually and will also be notified in the website by 1st week of August 2020.
- Only registered delegates are allowed to submit papers.